Lisp books in Helsinki
Author Message
 Lisp books in Helsinki

Hi,

Next week I'll be in Finland. Can anyone provide me with addresses of
bookstores in Helsinki that carry English editions of Lisp books in stock,
and Graham's _On_Lisp_ in particular?
Here is completely impossible to get anything decent, unfortunately.

Thanks,
  Eugene

Tue, 07 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Helsinki Workshop on Symbolic and Numeric Computation

2. APL Working Group meeting in Helsinki

3. Workshop on Symbolic and Numeric Computing, Helsinki May 30-31

4. downtown Helsinki, thousands of youthful programmers

5. The Helsinki Code, Part 3

6. The Helsinki Code

7. Lisp,LIsp,LISp,LISP...

8. Lisp,LIsp,LISp,LISP...

9. FS: Scheme / Lisp books (Eisenberg, Graham, Friedman) on eBay

10. html hypertext version of Common Lisp Book on WWW

11. Lisp/Scheme books ?

12. html hypertext version of Common Lisp Book on WWW