Reading Level (Flesch,Coleman,etc.)
Author Message
 Reading Level (Flesch,Coleman,etc.)

I am looking for interleaf or common lisp which will determine the
reading level for a document. Some of the more common reading level
scales are Flesch, Flesch-Kincaid, Coleman or Bormuth. Any of these are
acceptable; ( yes I have checked archie, veronica, and all of the gopher
servers that I can). If you have an answer please reply  via email as
well as the group ( I'll summarize and the news rolls off the spool rather
quickly.

Thanks.

Fri, 02 Aug 1996 20:39:37 GMT

1. RECURSIVE-P option to READ, READ-CHAR, etc?

2. Low-level prog.g for intelligent youngsters etc

3. Thanks to Paddy Coleman

4. low-level index reading

5. read out a picture gray level information

6. Low-level file read

7. LOGO-L> reading/comprehension levels

8. In Need of High Level ASIC Design Engineers-- Please Read

9. Low-level disk read/write

10. In Need of High Level ASIC Designers--Please Read

11. Code to Low-Level read/write to Floppy Disks

12. read at end ... not at end, etc