regexp for lisp
Author Message
 regexp for lisp

Hi,

Regexp for Lisp would help me a lot. I have found the regexp bundle at
ftp.cs.cmu.edu and untarred it. It is a c program with a way of Lisp using
the foreign piece of code. The doc explains to compile the .c code using
-G 0. I know nothing about C; when I tried to compile the .c code (it has
a makefile with the -G 0 information) in XEmacs, it said it did not
recognize -G. In order for me to use regexp, what must I do? Has anyone
implemented this?

Thanks,
Peter

Fri, 08 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 regexp for lisp

Quote:

> Regexp for Lisp would help me a lot.

Most of the newer CLISP binaries contains two different binaries: The "base"
one (just the standard Common Lisp stuff) and the "full" one, containing
the regexp package from GNU, accessible via a foreign function interface.
Documentation is in the full/ directory too (regexp.dvi).

ftp://ftp2.cons.org/pub/lisp/clisp/binaries/

                 Bruno

Mon, 11 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. A Proposed Specification for Lisp REGEXP

2. Lisp,LIsp,LISp,LISP...

3. Lisp,LIsp,LISp,LISP...

4. New Common Lisp, Lisp-to-C translation, Lisp library for C

5. LISP - The Spirit of Lisp - Transparency!

6. The Lisp Journal ( was Re: ANN: Yadda Lambda, Lisp magazine)

7. New Common Lisp and Lisp-to-C translator ANNOUNCEMENT

8. Running Koza's GP1 Lisp code on Common Lisp

9. 2nd RFD: comp.org.lisp-users and comp.std.lisp

10. CFV: comp.std.lisp moderated and comp.org.lisp-users

11. [sinyaw@sun.com: Re: LISP vs LISP->C performance]

12. ANN: Lisp-2 vs Lisp-1 argument has been settled