TCP/IP interface for Mac Allegro CL
Author Message
 TCP/IP interface for Mac Allegro CL

Has anyone written a library of Mac Allegro Common Lisp routines that
implement the MacTCP package?  I'm looking for something analogous to
the HyperCard MacTCP library, but for CL.

Ultimately, what I really want is a simple file transfer and rsh/rexec/RPC
facility that can be used from MACL to access run programs on UNIX(tm)
boxes.  Even the simplest, bare-bones version will do.

E-Mail and I'll summarize.
--
Chip Morris, Senior Engineer
Software Options, Inc., 22 Hilliard St., Cambridge MA 02138  (617) 497-5054

Mon, 29 Jun 1992 23:12:09 GMT

1. TCP/IP in Allegro CL?

2. Foreign function interfaces of Allegro CL and Lucid CL

3. Latest Version of Allegro CL for Mac?

4. Mac Allegro CL question

5. Mac Allegro CL

6. Announcement: operating system interface patch for Allegro CL 6.2

7. Allegro CL's Foreign Function Interface

8. Allegro CL foreign function interface

9. Allegro CL + Emacs Interface.

10. Allegro CL for Windows interface to Oracle?

11. interfacing Allegro CL with C++

12. Q:Foreign function interface for Allegro CL