Lisp Tutorials/Textbooks on WWW?
Author Message
 Lisp Tutorials/Textbooks on WWW?

Could someone point me to existing lisp textbooks/courses/tutorials
available on WWW? I was searching for it carefully and asking friends
around. Nothing was found. I can not believe. USENET is the last chance...

Fri, 22 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Lisp Tutorials/Textbooks on WWW?

Quote:
>Could someone point me to existing lisp textbooks/courses/tutorials
>available on WWW? I was searching for it carefully and asking friends
>around. Nothing was found. I can not believe. USENET is the last chance...

Try these:

http://www.apl.jhu.edu/~hall/lisp.html
http://rex.cs.tulane.edu/www/Villamil/lisp/lisp1.html
http://www.civilized.com/LispBook/

Good luck!
/FRED

---
.-.. .. ...- .. -. --. .. -. .- ...- .- -.-. ..- ..- -- ... ..- -.-. -.- ...
Fredrick Backman. Research Engineer, handsome, smart, athletic, and modest!!

   "A Big Mac is a Big Mac, but they call it 'Le Big Mac'" - Vincent Vega

Sat, 23 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Lisp Tutorials/Textbooks on WWW?

Quote:
>Could someone point me to existing lisp textbooks/courses/tutorials
>available on WWW? I was searching for it carefully and asking friends
>around. Nothing was found. I can not believe. USENET is the last chance...

From Germany or Europe you could access my WWW-service page on

http://www.lft.mw.tu-muenchen.de/lft/online-manuals/man-pub/cltl/cltl...

This page is the starting point of the html-version of "Common Lisp the Language,
2nd Edition" by G.Steele.

Cheers Johannes

Tue, 26 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Lisp Tutorials/Textbooks on WWW?

Quote:

> Could someone point me to existing lisp textbooks/courses/tutorials
> available on WWW? I was searching for it carefully and asking friends
> around. Nothing was found. I can not believe. USENET is the last chance...

You didn't look the right places, maybe.

Check:

1) The Association of Lisp Users
http://www.cs.rochester.edu/u/miller/alu.html
Pointers to most of the available doc

2) Franz Inc.
http://www.franz.com/
Pointers to doc and Lisp courses, too.

3) CMU Artificial Intelligence Repository
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/Web/Groups/AI/html/repository.html
Cltl2 in html format is here, just download it.

--
Luca Pisati              Nichimen Graphics Inc.
12555 West Jefferson Blvd. Suite 285, Los Angeles, CA 90066

Sun, 31 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. www.lisp.org and www.alu.org now point to ALU web site

2. VHDL tutorials or textbooks

3. Common Lisp tutorial -- Successful Lisp

4. New Lisp Textbook

5. HELP! Looking for LISP textbook

6. Oberon System 3 tutorials on the WWW

7. Any good tutorial on the WWW???

8. ANNOUNCE [In French] a French Tutorial on Smalltalk-80 via WWW

9. html hypertext version of Common Lisp Book on WWW

10. Lisp on WWW

11. Lisp papers available for browsing in WWW format

12. html hypertext version of Common Lisp Book on WWW