AutoLisp Code for "Right Mouse Click"
Author Message
 AutoLisp Code for "Right Mouse Click"

Hello,

is there a possibility to automate the "Click on the Right Mouse Button"

with an AutoLisp program?

For example, RETURN can automatted in AutoLisp by: ""

But what is the AutoLisp code for the "Click on the Right Mouse Button"
?

Who can give me help?
Many thanks

Rainer Krux

Sun, 26 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 AutoLisp Code for "Right Mouse Click"

Quote:
>is there a possibility to automate the "Click on the Right Mouse Button"
>with an AutoLisp program?
>For example, RETURN can automatted in AutoLisp by: ""
>But what is the AutoLisp code for the "Click on the Right Mouse Button"
>?

I do not think it is possible in AutoLisp. It might be possible in Visual
Lisp.

Best regards,
     Willem Bogaerts

   ____                __      ____                 _
  (_   \  ___   ___/__/ /     (  _ \ _____  ___    (_)__
   / /\ \/ _ \ / _ \_  __)    / /_) ) __  )/ _ \  / / __)
 _/ /__) )(_) ) / \ \ (_     / ____/ (_/ // / \ \/ / (_
(_______/\___/_/  /_/\__)   (_/     \____)_/  /_/_/ \__)

Mon, 27 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 AutoLisp Code for "Right Mouse Click"

Quote:

> >is there a possibility to automate the "Click on the Right Mouse Button"
> >with an AutoLisp program?
> >For example, RETURN can automatted in AutoLisp by: ""
> >But what is the AutoLisp code for the "Click on the Right Mouse Button"
> >?

> I do not think it is possible in AutoLisp. It might be possible in Visual
> Lisp.

I haven't figured out how to recreate AUX1 in lisp

To name the "AUX2" entry to "up"
(defun c:up ()(menucmd "p0=*"))

AUX3+
(defun c:up ()(command "whatever comes before the first semi-colon" "whatever
comes before the second semi-colon" etc. ))

ie
(defun c:up ()(command "_.zoom" "w"))

Mon, 27 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. right-mouse click event in a textfield

2. Right click mouse problems

3. Right click on wheel mouse problem

4. Disable Right Mouse Click

5. Mouse Right Click Problem