Functional Languages in the real world (was Re: Uses for scheme)
Author Message
 Functional Languages in the real world (was Re: Uses for scheme)

I had a web page already that had a few applications of functional
programming languages.  I have taken that, plus recent comments here,
plus Richard Mann's survey results and put them in URL:
      http://www.*-*-*.com/

I would *VERY* much like to have further examples of Scheme/Lisp/SML/CAML
(or Haskell/Miranda/Gopher) applications in the real world.  My list
is long, but never long enough.  I'd also like attributions for any of
the unattributed examples I include (and anybody who has posted in the
general area, in the last month or two, should probably check that I
quote them correctly).

I almost feel like we're starting to reach some critical mass in
applications.  I count about 35 significant applications described on
the page, plus some debunking of myths about numeric performance.

../Dave
--
"Feminism:
   The belief (considered radical by some) that women are people, too."

Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Functional Languages in the real world (was Re: Uses for scheme)

2. "real world" functional programming

3. Functional Programming in the Real World

4. Functional programming in the real world?

5. Workshop on Functional Programming in the Real World

6. "Real world" Scheme use

7. Scheme in the real world

8. Languages in the the REAL world -- Listing

9. Ada vs real-world programming languages

10. Ada vs real-world programming languages

11. Ada versus a real-world programming language

12. Functional languages in HARD real-time systems?