ACL Common Graphics Question
Author Message
 ACL Common Graphics Question

Hello,

i'm not sure that this is the right place to post this question, but since
"comp.lang.lisp.franz" seems to contain only spam
here is my question and I hope that someone would answer it :

I'm interested in how a custom messages can be send to a CG
(common-graphics) window . I've spend a lot of time reading how a CG window
can accept (respond to) all kinds of Win32 messages but I cound not find any
info on how can I send a custom defined message and how do I respond to it.

What I need is some function that have the functionality of the Win32
"SendMessage" or "PostMessage" but I was not able to find such in FRANZ's
documentation.

Best Regards
    Stanimir Peev

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 00:25:25 GMT
 ACL Common Graphics Question

Quote:

> What I need is some function that have the functionality of the Win32
> "SendMessage" or "PostMessage" but I was not able to find such in FRANZ's
> documentation.

Did you try Apropos? you dhould find:

   win:SendMessage

-----------------

 kenny tilton
 clinisys, inc
"Harvey has overcome not only time and space but any objections."
                                                        Elwood P. Dowd

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:26:19 GMT

1. Calling Scheme from Common Lisp (ACL)

2. ACL Unix vs. ACL Linux

3. ACL FFI question

4. Q: ACL Question 4.2(a) pp.80

5. ACL Foreign Function Interface Question

6. new to lisp: questions about ACL for Unix (Linux)

7. ACL 4.3 for Linux speed question

8. Question: ACL for Windows and text dialog items

9. ACL 4.2 Question: Nonblocking I/O and Streams

10. graphic version of Common Music

11. FFI question in ACL/W 2.0