Corman Lisp mailing list
Author Message
 Corman Lisp mailing list

Hi,

Do I need to register to Yahoo to subscribe to the Corman Lisp mailing
list, or is there a secret handshake to bypass that?

Yahoo's, um, commercial intent comes across quite strongly these days and
I'd rather not provide any information about myself to them. ;-)

Thanks. Cheers.

--

Fri, 29 Apr 2005 14:36:24 GMT
I think this may be what you are looking for:

http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.lisp.corman

-Luke Crook

Quote:
> Hi,

> Do I need to register to Yahoo to subscribe to the Corman Lisp mailing
> list, or is there a secret handshake to bypass that?

> Yahoo's, um, commercial intent comes across quite strongly these days and
> I'd rather not provide any information about myself to them. ;-)

> Thanks. Cheers.

> --

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 09:16:58 GMT

> I think this may be what you are looking for:
> http://news.gmane.org/thread.php?group=gmane.lisp.corman

Excellent! Thanks.

Quote:

> > Do I need to register to Yahoo to subscribe to the Corman Lisp mailing
> > list, or is there a secret handshake to bypass that?

BTW, I figured this out after I posted. (Duh!) Send mail to

request which headers are such that it is easier for you to go their
website and click on some link instead. Don't do that, just cut-&-paste the
reply address from the mail headers.

Cheers.

--

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 09:20:55 GMT

I have been using gmane.lisp.corman--check out http://www.*-*-*.com/ .

--
e{*filter*}

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 23:17:22 GMT

> Do I need to register to Yahoo to subscribe to the Corman Lisp mailing
> list, or is there a secret handshake to bypass that?

If you are willing to access the mailing list only by email, and not change
your settings (e.s. digests), you can certainly do that. To subscribe to

Paolo
http://www.paoloamoroso.it/ency/README

Sun, 01 May 2005 22:06:10 GMT

1. Corman Lisp mailing list created

2. Contact info for Roger Corman (Corman Lisp)?

3. Java Integration with Lisp using Corman Lisp

4. Need some help with Corman Lisp

5. Windows GUI woth Corman Lisp 2.0

6. Another Corman Lisp question

7. Interfacing Corman Lisp with WinPcap?

8. Corman Lisp and Visual Basic

9. Help with Corman Lisp (make exe)

10. Forum for Corman Lisp?

11. Corman Lisp Multiprocessing and telnet-listener package available

12. R. Corman's Lisp