Wanted CL for an IBM running VM/CMS HPO 4.2
Author Message
 Wanted CL for an IBM running VM/CMS HPO 4.2

I am currently working with LISP/VM on an IBM 3090 and I am not satisfied
with it.  I would appreicate any information on Common LISP available for
this machine.

Sincerely,

John

Mon, 20 Jul 1992 14:27:00 GMT

1. Run time error on IBM VM/SP CMS

2. Converting Rexx from IBM VM/CMS to Unix

3. Looking for REXX examples for IBM SMTP under VM/CMS

4. Ada for IBM mainframes under VM/CMS

5. Converting Unformatted data from VM/CMS IBM Fortran to IEEE

6. fortran codes from vm.cms to ibm unix

7. Conversion From IBM VM/CMS to Unix

8. Fortran on IBM VM/CMS

9. REXX source code wanted (VM/CMS)

10. problems running fortran-based MCNP code on Decstation running Ultrix 4.2

11. CL-HTTP 70-23 or 70-156a-pre, Lispworks 4.2 and Win2000

12. Problems with Allegro CL 4.2