n-ary/balanced binary trees in Common Lisp
Author Message
 n-ary/balanced binary trees in Common Lisp

Hi,

Are there reasonably good implementations of either available for
download, or as part of an application?  google wasn't coming up with
much for CL.

Thanks,

Greg Menke

Fri, 18 Feb 2005 02:50:36 GMT
 n-ary/balanced binary trees in Common Lisp

Quote:

> Are there reasonably good implementations of either available for
> download, or as part of an application?  google wasn't coming up with
> much for CL.

I don't know if the CMU CL repository has something you can use but you
might want to have a look at what's there:
http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/cod...

--
Bill Clementson

Fri, 18 Feb 2005 05:58:24 GMT
 n-ary/balanced binary trees in Common Lisp

Quote:
> Are there reasonably good implementations of either available for
> download, or as part of an application?  google wasn't coming up with
> much for CL.

Onshored's ODCL has an AVL tree implementation.

--

Fri, 18 Feb 2005 23:29:28 GMT
 n-ary/balanced binary trees in Common Lisp

Quote:

> > Are there reasonably good implementations of either available for
> > download, or as part of an application?  google wasn't coming up with
> > much for CL.

> I don't know if the CMU CL repository has something you can use but you
> might want to have a look at what's there:
> http://www-2.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs/project/ai-repository/ai/lang/lisp/cod...

That would be my Red/Black binary tree implementation.

It is not an N-ary balanced tree data structure.

Cheers

NYU Courant Bioinformatics Group        tel. +1 - 212 - 998 3488
715 Broadway 10th Floor                 fax  +1 - 212 - 995 4122
New York, NY 10003, USA                 http://bioinformatics.cat.nyu.edu
                    "Hello New York! We'll do what we can!"
                           Bill Murray in `Ghostbusters'.

Sat, 19 Feb 2005 00:44:31 GMT

1. Balanced binary tree in Haskell

2. Balanced binary tree in Haskell

3. Balanced Binary Tree

4. looking for balancing (binary/avl) tree programs

5. wanted, balanced binary tree package

6. avl-2.0, a balanced binary tree extension

7. balanced tree routines in Scheme/LISP

8. balanced tree routines in Scheme/LISP

9. binary clauses,n-ary to binary clauses

10. M-ary Tree Classes

11. displaying n-ary trees in Gofer

12. showing n-ary trees