Web Site for Chomsky and LISP
Author Message
 Web Site for Chomsky and LISP

        Our goal is to have a website at New York University that provides a
graphically oriented hypertext introduction to the problems involved
in encoding Noam Chomsky's generative grammar into Prolog and LISP. We
are currently evaluating various shareware/freeware Prolog and LISP
interpreters and compilers to make available for download from our
site.
        If you can recommend any Prolog or LISP interpreters that can be made
available from our ftp site, please let us know. We are particulary
interested in versions for Mac and IBM windows, and especially
versions that can easily be installed by a novice.
        Some of the materials currently available can be found at:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 15 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Web Site for Chomsky and Prolog

2. Lisp web site

3. Lisp web site

4. Association of Lisp Users web site (announcement)

5. www.lisp.de web site

6. Lisp web site

7. www.lisp.org and www.alu.org now point to ALU web site

8. www.lisp.de web site

9. LLNL Web site / FTP site down

10. New Web Site: The Tcl Plugin How-to Site

11. ANNOUNCE: New Clipper Web Site on World Wide Web

12. Chomsky