music software for lisp
Author Message
 music software for lisp

Dear all

Has anyone succeded in making common lisp music [clm] and cm under linux
and gcl [gnu common lisp.] I tried but it seems to be giving error
,namely LOAD-AND-COMPILE is not defined  etc. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks
sreekant

--
A man needs to sleep for 36 hours a day atleast.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 11 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 music software for lisp

writes:

Quote:
> Has anyone succeded in making common lisp music [clm] and cm under linux
> and gcl [gnu common lisp.] I tried but it seems to be giving error
> ,namely LOAD-AND-COMPILE is not defined  etc.

I dropped gcl support in clm.  Try clisp instead.

Thu, 13 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 music software for lisp
I've no idea if it will work, but, based on the name, try

(defun load-and-compile (file)
     (compile-file file)
     (load file)
)

Thu, 04 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCEMENT: Common Lisp Music for PPC available

2. Lisp Software Archives and Combination (Cy,x) software

3. Lisp,LIsp,LISp,LISP...

4. Lisp,LIsp,LISp,LISP...

5. Resume: PhD Software Engineer - C++, LISP, Prolog, CLIPS, PL1, Adabas, DBase-IV, Fortran, Matlab, GPS

6. any software can translate C to lisp?

7. (re: kent) free software, business, lisp

8. Foren software in Common Lisp

9. Lisp Software Repositories?

10. Question about developing software in Lisp

11. GPL common lisp statistics software

12. Software Development Lisp Article