sockets enviroment
Author Message
 sockets enviroment

        Hi again!

        I am sorry, but i've fotgotten to say in which enviroment
        i am working. I plan to develop in allegro common lisp 5.0
        in the windows plataform.

        Thanks again.
        Jorge

-= Jorge Tavares =-

-= CT2HFF=- -= http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~jast =-

Sun, 21 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 sockets enviroment

Quote:

>    Hi again!

>    I am sorry, but i've fotgotten to say in which enviroment
>    i am working. I plan to develop in allegro common lisp 5.0
>    in the windows plataform.

And what is your question about sockets? If you already have Allegro
CL on your disk, look at the overview.html file in the doc directory
to learn about sockets and everything else. Also see the server.cl
and ftp.cl files in the examples.

Christopher

Sun, 21 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Enviroment variables in awk.

2. Multiuser enviroment with a CFD3102 APP

3. ?Compiling from Smalltalk enviroment

4. Record Locking in a Network enviroment?

5. Read DOS Enviroment Variables ??

6. 32 bit enviroment

7. Errata for EIFFEL: THE ENVIROMENT, Version 2.3

8. C++ compiling in the Clarion enviroment

9. Clipper & Network enviroment

10. Setting enviroment variables

11. DOS Enviroment Varaible

12. Changing Enviroment variable