Lisp Software Repositories?
Author Message
 Lisp Software Repositories?

Just curious if there are any URLs that have a listing of free software
written in CL.

--
Alexander Schofield

Thu, 22 Jul 2004 02:04:40 GMT
 Lisp Software Repositories?

Quote:

> Just curious if there are any URLs that have a listing of free
> software written in CL.

<http://ww.telent.net/cliki/index>

Thu, 22 Jul 2004 02:00:28 GMT
 Lisp Software Repositories?
On Sat, 02 Feb 2002 13:04:40 -0500, Alexander Schofield

Quote:

> Just curious if there are any URLs that have a listing of free software
> written in CL.

Besides CLiki mentioned in this thread, you may want to check the CMU
Common Lisp Repository:

  ftp://ftp.cs.cmu.edu/user/ai/lang/lisp/

Although it is no longer being maintained, it still archives a lot of
interesting software. Here is a tip: check also implementation-dependent
code, because you may occasionally be able run across useful portable code
or other goodies. See, for example, the collection of TI Explorer tools by
Jamie Zawinski, which includes among other things a postscript interpreter
that doesn't rely on Explorer features.

Paolo
http://web.mclink.it/amoroso/ency/README
[http://cvs2.cons.org:8000/cmucl/doc/EncyCMUCLopedia/]

Fri, 23 Jul 2004 00:02:14 GMT
 Lisp Software Repositories?

Quote:

> Just curious if there are any URLs that have a listing of free software
> written in CL.

There is a cclan,
The project-homepage can be found at sourceforge.net.

a mirror can be found at ftp.nl.linux.org/pub/mirror/cclan

cor

--
An operatingsystem is just a name you give to the rest of the bloating
idiosyncratic machine-based-features you left out of your editor.

Fri, 23 Jul 2004 02:57:32 GMT

1. Lisp Software Archives and Combination (Cy,x) software

2. Announce: AdaBasis - Ada Software Repository for WWW

3. PL/I Software Repository

4. ADA-SW for users of the Ada Software Repository

5. Software repository...

6. Commercialization of repository software

7. Info on Ada Software Repository requested

8. Announce: AdaBasis - Ada Software Repository for WWW

9. PAL now supports an Ada section on the SimTel MSDOS Software Repository

10. Where is the Ada software repository?

11. Ada Software Repository

12. Ada Software Repository?