Cell-based GUI screen shots, expanded
Author Message
 Cell-based GUI screen shots, expanded

(A) The domain name is up, and has propagated at least to where I can
see it (ymmv, if so give it 12 hours): http://www.*-*-*.com/

(B) Mo' better screen shots on the Mac side (I resurrected an ancient
project).

(C) Comments are welcome. The Guestbook did not work and has been

--

  kenny tilton
  clinisys, inc

Sun, 01 May 2005 01:46:54 GMT

1. screen shots (Was: APL text on Web pages?

2. Scaling screen-shots

3. Screen shots from Clarion programs

4. Screen shots of ISE Personal Eiffel for Windows

5. NaN, screen shots, & posting a .vi

6. Screen Shots in Protected Mode

7. VRML screen shots

8. online tk widget reference w/ screen shots?

9. Tk screen shots - windows

10. Web screen shots in TCL

11. :Screen shots of menu's

12. Expand Data Entry Screen