AutoLisp Problem
Author Message
 AutoLisp Problem

I'm really new at AutoLisp, I'm working with out a book (trial and error),
and I'm stuck with the following problem. I am trying (AutoCad 14) to make a
horizontal dimension, but it skips on by the following line from my program.
I have already defined pt7 & pt8. I don't want user input, I want this to be
automatic, but nothing happens. Any solutions (thanks)?

(command "dimlinear" pt7 "" pt8 "" H "" pt8 "")

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 AutoLisp Problem
Neil,

I've tried this in ACAD 2000:

(command "dimlinear" pt7 pt8 "H" pt8)

And it works fine. Should work for Acad14 also.

Steven Manschot.

Quote:

> I'm really new at AutoLisp, I'm working with out a book (trial and error),
> and I'm stuck with the following problem. I am trying (AutoCad 14) to make a
> horizontal dimension, but it skips on by the following line from my program.
> I have already defined pt7 & pt8. I don't want user input, I want this to be
> automatic, but nothing happens. Any solutions (thanks)?

> (command "dimlinear" pt7 "" pt8 "" H "" pt8 "")

Sun, 18 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Re-order GROUP Autolisp problem

2. Help! AutoLISP/DCL problem with Slide files

3. VARIABLE-PROBLEMS WITH AUTOLISP

4. autolisp...

5. AutoLisp Question : AutoCAD r14

6. Autolisp user wants to know about Lisp

7. from autolisp to lisp

8. Error Message in Autolisp

9. Round off in AutoLISP

10. AutoLISP Homepage Update (BTN)

11. AutoLisp Code for "Right Mouse Click"

12. Options of AMPROJECT using Autolisp