CLiki (was Re: Commercial Lisp or Free Lisp )
Author Message
 CLiki (was Re: Commercial Lisp or Free Lisp )

Some recent playing around with the new deja-google interface has
confirmed that my ISP's news server is dropping posts.  In one of

Quote:
>On the other side I think it is not so important for CLiki to be amazingly
>fast used over a modem-line. IMHO nowadays there should be enough bandwidth
>so that CLiki could use a look like e. g. Freshmeat, Slashdot & Co.
>IMHO CLiki should have it's own individual look, a little bit more color,
>maybe some images and all that is small enough to cope with and nice enough
>to hold the viewers look long enough.

I can only agree with that to a very limited extent, as my internet
access is modem-based ;-)

However, I did clean up the CLiki interface a bit last weekend, at
least for browsers that support stylesheets.  I also added a search
engine to it, which should make it easier to find things.  All
feedback received gratefully (if not gracefully).

-dan

--

  http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 11 Aug 2003 03:22:21 GMT

1. Commercial Lisp or Free Lisp

2. Free vs Commercial Lisp

3. Lisp,LIsp,LISp,LISP...

4. Lisp,LIsp,LISp,LISP...

5. Common-Lisp-POSIX on cliki

6. New Common Lisp, Lisp-to-C translation, Lisp library for C

7. Part of CLiki content moved to alu.cliki.net

8. free or nearly free lisps for PCs?

9. Commercial applications using an embedded lisp ?

10. Calling scheme/lisp from C shared object - commercial application

11. Commercial Lisps : a Thought Experiment

12. another Commercial Lisp product - I dumped Java