(help)Common Lisp Implementations
Author Message
 (help)Common Lisp Implementations

Hi, Netters!

I am working in a project to investigate using reflection to provide
non-functional requirements in large software systems. It seems to me CLOS is
an ideal starting point. I understand that there are a number of Common Lisp
implementations that include CLOS, but I have no idea which one I should buy.
The essential requirement to the implementation is that it should support the
Metaobject Protocol and can be run on Macintosh or on Sparc.
Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Sun, 04 Aug 1996 20:23:27 GMT

1. Need help in choosing an implementation of Common Lisp

2. What I want from my Common Lisp vendor and the Common Lisp community

3. lucid common lisp -- C -- Common lisp intercallability

4. Lucid (Sun) Common Lisp vs Allegro (Franz) Common Lisp - the Summary

5. Lucid (Sun) Common Lisp vs Allegro (Franz) Common Lisp

6. Sun Common Lisp vs. Allegro Common Lisp

7. Simple prolog implementation in COmmon Lisp

8. Looking for a free Common Lisp implementation

9. Common Lisp vs specific Scheme implementations

10. Good and Free implementation of Common Lisp

11. Java implementation of Common Lisp

12. Affordable Common Lisp implementations on Win95/98/NT?