How to declare a global variable
Author Message
 How to declare a global variable

Hi there,

Let's say that I get from the user a list of atoms as an argument
and I want each one  of  them to become global known as an symbol/variable
in my program. Something like this :
(call2func '(a b))

and I want to have a and b as  global variable that I can assign values
to them.

Thanks,

Shy

Sat, 25 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to declare a global variable
Hi there,

Let's say that I get from the user a list of atoms as an argument
and I want each one  of  them to become global known as an symbol/variable
in my program. Something like this :
(call2func '(a b))

and I want to have a and b as  global variable that I can assign values
to them.

Thanks,

Shy

Sat, 25 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Where declaring global variables when using exe + dll's with different data-dictionaries

2. Strange behavior in C-declared global variable?

3. ?Accessing Global variables (declared in C) in ASM subroutine

4. How do you declare global variables?

5. declaring global variables

6. Declaring global variable

7. Class variables / global variables / Init variables

8. Automatically declaring a global object

9. Declaring global data for subapplications

10. Dll Declared Global Class

11. Declaring global and static

12. global declare