MAC - APPLE
Author Message
 MAC - APPLE

Can LISP be programmed for the MAC and APPLE? I have LispWorks, Golden
Common LISP, and Allegro.

bud..

Mon, 19 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 MAC - APPLE

Quote:

>Can LISP be programmed for the MAC and APPLE? I have LispWorks, Golden
>Common LISP, and Allegro.

Yep.  See www.digitool.com for Macintosh Common Lisp, a full commercial
implementation, or www.corman.net/PowerLisp.html for PowerLisp, a
shareware implementation by the author of Corman Lisp for the PC.

 -- Chuck, owns a copy of MCL
--
            Chuck Fry -- Jack of all trades, master of none

Lisp bigot, mountain biker, car nut, sometime guitarist and photographer
The addresses above are real.  All spammers will be reported to their ISPs.

Mon, 19 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 MAC - APPLE

Quote:

>Can LISP be programmed for the MAC and APPLE? I have LispWorks, Golden
>Common LISP, and Allegro.

Try Macintosh Common Lisp (MCL) at <www.digitool.com>.  Pricey, but
worth it.  This was once an official Apple product that was later taken
over by Digitool, Inc.

There is also a shareware product called PowerLisp
<www.corman.net/PowerLisp.html>.

--

Pennsylvania Supreme Court Denies Fair Trial for Mumia Abu-Jamal
<http://mojo.calyx.net/~refuse/altindex.html>

Mon, 19 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Does Clarion work on Apple Mac

2. **Apple/Mac Web Applications Using C5EE-IC**

3. Apple Mac

4. Logo for the Apple IIGS (and Mac)

5. lookin gfor support materials for LogoWriter (Mac, IBM, Apple)

6. Apple Mac

7. ANNOUNCE: SGI AND APPLE ANNOUNCED COSMO PLAYER FOR THE MAC

8. Ada for Apple Mac II

9. Where can I get Fortran 77 for an Apple Mac

10. Is there a tcl/tk for Apple Mac

11. Macs/TCL and Apple Events

12. APPLE EVENTS for Smalltalk V/Mac