Someone help!
Author Message
 Someone help!

Quote:

>Please help...I have run out of time.  My degree depends on this.

Then *you* should be the one to do the work, not us.
 -- Chuck
--
            Chuck Fry -- Jack of all trades, master of none

Lisp bigot, mountain biker, car nut, sometime guitarist and photographer
The addresses above are real.  All spammers will be reported to their ISPs.

Tue, 16 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Someone help!

| Please help...I have run out of time.  My degree depends on this.

  cool.  then you can have the answer if I can have your degree.

#:Erik

Wed, 17 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. i need help to modify my cobol program can someone help soon please

2. Can someone help me ??

3. Can someone help me with RB CGIs?

4. Can someone help?

5. Internet connection can someone help me

6. Could someone help with a very simple thing?

7. someone help 'bout modem communication

8. Can someone help me with RTF

9. Will someone help the novice?

10. Can Someone Help: Index Corruption & AMD 233MHz

11. logo problem...can someone help?

12. can someone help please