Anyone using CL-XML(a xml parser)?
Author Message
 Anyone using CL-XML(a xml parser)?

Hi,
  I use the CL-XML which comes with CL-HTTP, and feel frustrated. I can't
know which function or classes I should use. Also, I can't find a detailed
documentation. Does anyone know there is a tutorial or simple
examples?(There are examples inside the package, but I only can see those
about reading a xml document.)
  Yochi

Sat, 14 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Anyone using CL-XML(a xml parser)?
I think we need to find out if the cl-http list is still active, I've
tried recently to e-mail the moderator and subscribe to the list with no
reulsts.

; ; ; h e l m e r . . .

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 15 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Anyone using CL-XML(a xml parser)?
I think we need to find out if the cl-http list is still active, I've
tried recently to e-mail the moderator and subscribe to the list with no
results.

; ; ; h e l m e r . . .

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 15 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Validating XML-parser using XML Schema?

2. Using CLOCC xml.lisp to print XML in XML format

3. Validation with XML Schemas with Clarion 5.5 and Microsoft XML Parser 4.0

4. VW:XML - XML w/o DTD, how to add a DTDDocument

5. XML SIG meeting Tuesday 24 August 1999: Elliotte Rusty Harold speaks on XML

6. New Python/XML column on xml.com

7. XML SIG meeting Tuesday 24 August 1999: Elliotte Rusty Harold speaks on XML

8. XML Schema and XML Script

9. XML, Python, XML-SIG, documentation, PyXml, 4

10. how to save xml (create with fuctions in xml.dom.minidom

11. may any one post an example for xml which use method appendchild(xml)

12. XML to SQL or XML into Tables SomeHow