lisp dependencies
Author Message
 lisp dependencies

Does anyone know where I could find a lisp utility that would take a bunch
of lisp files and work out a dependencies graph for them (i.e. which files
use functions or variables defined in which other files)

I realize that in some cases this can be very difficult to impossible
(if symbol names are generated by macros, for example) but would be
satisfied with something that handles just the "simple" cases.

I am using MCL in case that matters.

Thanks,
--Robyn

Sat, 08 Jul 1995 04:11:58 GMT

1. Conceptual Dependency in Lisp

2. Lisp,LIsp,LISp,LISP...

3. Lisp,LIsp,LISp,LISP...

4. New Common Lisp, Lisp-to-C translation, Lisp library for C

5. Dependencies question, please help!

6. Dependency vs. Events

7. function dependencies and tacit definitions (J)

8. Small problem with package dependencies

9. PostgreSQL install dependency problem

10. Questions about System Dependency Events

11. VW2.5 - TableInterface dependencies

12. Dependencies in views