Harlequin website down?
Author Message
 Harlequin website down?

I haven't been able to contact www.harlequin.com today - or yesterday.
I hope this doesn't mean that they're in trouble again!

While I'm waiting for the webserver to get online again:
Is there an alternative HyperSpec site?
--
  (espen)

Sat, 20 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Harlequin website down?

Quote:

> I haven't been able to contact www.harlequin.com today - or yesterday.
> I hope this doesn't mean that they're in trouble again!

> While I'm waiting for the webserver to get online again:
> Is there an alternative HyperSpec site?

You don't keep a copy on your disk?? :-) The first mirror altavista
turned up is at:
http://www.aie.nl/software_doc/ansilispdoc/HyperSpec/FrontMatter/inde...

Franz has a similar document at:
http://www.franz.com/support/docs/5.0.1/ansicl/ansicl.htm

I like the HyperSpec more (which includes issue write-ups) and is the
undisputed champ, but sometimes the latter one is nice when you're in
the mood for something slightly different. (It can be refreshing to
have different HTML formatting and fonts when reading about Logical
Pathnames for the millionth time....)

Christopher

Sat, 20 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Harlequin website down?

Quote:
> You don't keep a copy on your disk?? :-)

I'm spoiled with an excellent internet connection :-)

But now I have a local copy, thanks to all who replied!

--
  (espen)

Sat, 20 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Harlequin website down?
On 02 Nov 1999 09:52:13 +0100, Espen Vestre

Quote:

> I haven't been able to contact www.harlequin.com today - or yesterday.
> I hope this doesn't mean that they're in trouble again!

Apologies. The Mass. office is moving. Should be back soon.

__Jason

Sat, 20 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Harlequin website down?

Quote:
>On 02 Nov 1999 09:52:13 +0100, Espen Vestre

>> I haven't been able to contact www.harlequin.com today - or yesterday.
>> I hope this doesn't mean that they're in trouble again!

>Apologies. The Mass. office is moving. Should be back soon.

It appears to now be back.

-- Mark

Sat, 20 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. OA website down?

2. Open Clarion website shut down.

3. cwhandy website down?

4. Cosmosoft website and platinium/cosmo down?

5. SCM website down?

6. Intel shut down hacker's website

7. Intel shut down hacker's website

8. pythonlabs.com website down -- 2.0c1 still available!

9. Arbor website down?

10. HARLEQUIN RELEASES ITS HARLEQUIN COMMON LISP ORB

11. Windows can't shut down my application when shutting down

12. Whoa calm down calm down