wanted: lisp program doing syntactic analysis of a frame langage
Author Message
 wanted: lisp program doing syntactic analysis of a frame langage

Hi, everybody

where can I find a syntactic analysis function written in commonlisp
to analyse a frame langage I also need a function written in commonlip to
tranlate instructions from this frame langage to another langage that
exists. please write to:

Mon, 04 Nov 1996 00:32:53 GMT

1. wanted: Lisp code for fourier spectral analyses

2. Wanted - FRAMES based database in C,LISP, or SMALLTALK

3. Wanted: Program analysis tools for FORTRAN

4. Numerical analysis (scientific programming) using lisp

5. Lexical Analysis Program Generator in Common Lisp

6. wanted: how to compile a pseudo-langage

7. Wanted - FTP site for LISP tutorial program

8. Small object-oriented programming system for Lisp wanted

9. Wanted: a copy of the Boyer Lisp benchmark program

10. Wanted: References about Backwards Analysis of Data Structures

11. Analysis & Design Pointers Wanted

12. Random # Analysis algoright WANTED