Sun Lisp 4.0.1 vs. CLX
Author Message
 Sun Lisp 4.0.1 vs. CLX

I'm trying to get CLX working under Sun Common Lisp 4.0.1.

It appears that there are some required functions that are not
implemented for Lucid in the "dependent.lisp" file. If anyone has a
hacked up version with these defined, please mail me a copy if it's
not too much trouble. If there's something I'm just not seeing, I'd
appreciate any help from someone who's gotten this to work.

Thanks,
Mike
--
Michael C. James
Department of Computer Science

Sat, 03 Aug 1996 13:33:32 GMT

1. Need help for installing CLOS, CLX and CLUE in Sun Lucid lisp 4.1

2. clue/pcl/clx for Sun Common Lisp 3.0 ??

3. CLX on Sun Lucid Lisp

4. [sinyaw@sun.com: Re: LISP vs LISP->C performance]

5. Lucid (Sun) Common Lisp vs Allegro (Franz) Common Lisp - the Summary

6. Lucid (Sun) Common Lisp vs Allegro (Franz) Common Lisp

7. Sun Common Lisp vs. Allegro Common Lisp

8. Lisp vs. C Floating Point (Suns)

9. Sun Fortran 1.4 vs. Sun Fortran 2.0

10. CLX on Sun Sparc

11. CLUE/CLX on Sun Lucid CL 3.0.1 (Help needed)

12. Sun Common Lisp: Is Sun dropping support?