Standard foreign function support wrapper?
Author Message
 Standard foreign function support wrapper?

Can anyone point me to a package which acts as a veneer
to unify the various foreign function interfaces supported
by Lucid, Franz, and CMU CL?  I'd like to be able to say
something like

  (define-c-function
      foo               ;; CL name for fn
      "bar_Foo"               ;; C name for fn
    (:integer :string)  ;; arguments
    :c-pointer)         ;; return type

and have it expand into the appropriate foreign function
declarations for each dialect.

Bill
--

 Xerox Palo Alto Research Center      FAX: (415) 812-4777
 3333 Coyote Hill Road, Palo Alto, California   94304

Mon, 03 Jul 1995 13:32:04 GMT

1. CL standard for foreign function interface

2. Clarion function prototypes for SPGP pgp wrapper functions

3. Why no standard foreign language interface?

4. Application Foreign Language Support

5. Foreign Language Support in Cobol II

6. foreign language support

7. foreign language support

8. Wanted: Shutdown Wrapper (VX-REXX?) for Standard Application

9. Is curses.wrapper standard?

10. Replace standard MESSAGE function in C4 with own message function

11. Unknown foreign symbol after load-foreign in 17f

12. Foreign Function Interface for forth