Creating Windows Executable
Author Message
 Creating Windows Executable

How would you recommend I create a Windows executable from an MCL Lisp
program?  I presume I buy a Windows Lisp that creates one, rather than
translating to C and going from there.  Which Lisp would you recommend?
The FAQ mentioned Franz, Gold Hill, and perhaps Harlequin.  Important
criteria include:

1. Quality of stand-alone code:
   Speed
   Size

2. Ease of use.
3. Interface with C.
    How easy to write Lisp routines that can be called by C?
4. Tech support.

I'm not interested in the development environment, although the
availability of metering devices might be useful.

  Thanks,

 Neil

Wed, 13 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Compiler to create executables for Windows

2. Tclapp in windows: How to wrap a custom interpreter to create a stand-alone executable

3. Newbie Question--How do I create an executable program from VW

4. Need help on creating Executables in Visual Smalltalk Win32 3.0

5. Creating an executable

6. How to create an executable file

7. creating executable files

8. How to create an executable file?

9. Is the Labview executable program can create new shotcutshortcut

10. how do I create an executable for a computer that does not have IVI drivers

11. how to create a executable of my labVIEW VI

12. Creating an Executable Module in MF Cobol Workbench 4.0