Acorns & Nexts & LISP
Author Message
 Acorns & Nexts & LISP

Hi folks,

We've had a few queries down here from people wanting some software of
ours on Acorns and on Nexts. Fortunately the software is written in Common
LISP so we have little trouble in the past getting it to various flavours
of Unix, Mac, Dos etc. etc. So the $64,000 question is :

Whats available on the Next and Acorns in the way of LISP? Is AKCL
available? Any versions to watch out for? Any tricks to the port?

Thanks. If there's sufficient demand, i'll summarise.

p-m

        "{*filter*}age sex, nuclear winter, Junior Miss fashion
               & the mechanics of emotional capitalism ..."

Fri, 30 Jun 1995 08:49:48 GMT

1. ABC Templates @#$%^&*&&*&*!!!!!!

2. Cybersex--(*&$%*&(*&^% C programmers

3. hpux && snapshot && ./configure

4. TCL2C && MS VC++ && TCL8.0.3plus

5. Lisp & Functional Programming Conference

6. ML & Scheme/Lisp

7. Lisp & Functional Programming Conference

8. 1988 LISP & FUNCTIONAL PROGRAMMING - CALL FOR PAPERS

9. PD LISP & PROLOG

10. Lisp powers Jak & Daxter at Naughty Dog

11. Common Lisp Hyperspec, Functions & Typechecking

12. lisp & piano