Q: Common Lisp for QNX
Author Message
 Q: Common Lisp for QNX

Hello folks!

Common Lisp implementation for QNX OS wanted. Is there any?
---
Sincerely,
   Dmitri Ivanov
   www.aha.ru/~divanov

Thu, 07 Aug 2003 19:16:16 GMT
 Q: Common Lisp for QNX

Dmitri>  Common Lisp implementation for QNX OS wanted. Is there any?

Try to build CLISP: clisp.cons.org. It is ported to many platforms, so
perhaps fixing it for QNX (which is quite unix-ish in some respects)
wouldn't be extremely hard.
CLISP has its drawbacks compared to fully-blown implementations, but
it should be enough, say, for self-education. Some people also done
serious commercial stuff with it.

--
  Eugene

Thu, 07 Aug 2003 20:37:49 GMT
 Q: Common Lisp for QNX

Dmitri>  Common Lisp implementation for QNX OS wanted. Is there any?

Eugene>  Try to build CLISP: clisp.cons.org.

Oh, and there is also L by IS Robotics. It runs on QNX, and it does
costs money. However, there's no mention of it on their new site
(www.irobot.com).

--
  Eugene

Thu, 07 Aug 2003 20:55:57 GMT
 Q: Common Lisp for QNX

Quote:
> Hello folks!

> Common Lisp implementation for QNX OS wanted. Is there any?

I don't know any specifically, but you might try CLISP as it is fairly
portable and QNX's POSIX support might be adequate for straightforward
use:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/clisp/

jim
James P. White             Netscape DevEdge Champion for IFC
IFC Exchange  -  Insanely great Java  -  http://www.ifcx.org

Fri, 15 Aug 2003 13:21:54 GMT

1. What I want from my Common Lisp vendor and the Common Lisp community

2. lucid common lisp -- C -- Common lisp intercallability

3. Lucid (Sun) Common Lisp vs Allegro (Franz) Common Lisp - the Summary

4. Lucid (Sun) Common Lisp vs Allegro (Franz) Common Lisp

5. Sun Common Lisp vs. Allegro Common Lisp

6. New Common Lisp, Lisp-to-C translation, Lisp library for C

7. Qs for SPARC Lisp Users

8. #+COMMON, #+COMMON-LISP, #+CLtL1 or #+CLtL2?

9. New Common Lisp and Lisp-to-C translator ANNOUNCEMENT

10. Running Koza's GP1 Lisp code on Common Lisp

11. How to load a lisp file in Allegro Common Lisp

12. Common Lisp tutorial -- Successful Lisp