Source code from Dr. Dobb's Journal
Author Message
 Source code from Dr. Dobb's Journal

Quote:

> Before I get even more irritated than I already am, has anyone managed
> to obtain a correct listing of this code, say through CompuServe
> (which I don't have access to)?  If not, does anyone know an email

Even worse, the CServe archive is in some kind of a PC yacky archive format
so I can't de-archive it on my machine... Otherwise I would have sent
over the sources.

Kent
-------------------

DISCLAIMER: Private activities on the Net.

Tue, 04 Apr 1995 10:47:09 GMT
 Source code from Dr. Dobb's Journal

Quote:

>> Before I get even more irritated than I already am, has anyone managed
>> to obtain a correct listing of this code, say through CompuServe
>> (which I don't have access to)?  If not, does anyone know an email
>Even worse, the CServe archive is in some kind of a PC yacky archive format
>so I can't de-archive it on my machine... Otherwise I would have sent
>over the sources.

I too tried to satisfy Jon's request by going to CIS.  The archive there
is in "arc" format.  Stuffit Deluxe has a tool for extracting it.
Unfortunately it is corrupted there as well.  The main file goes ok for
2 pages or so and then turns into a string of control characters.

I'll report it to the keepers of the CIS archive and if I get a reply
I'll try again.

--Steve

Stephen C. Gilardi
SQ Software

Wed, 05 Apr 1995 07:07:14 GMT

1. FFT asm code in Dr. Dobb's Journal

2. Dr. Dobb's source code

3. Dr. Dobb's Journal Forth Article

4. Fortran 2003 article in Dr. Dobb's Journal

5. Python in Dr. Dobb's Journal (Nov)

6. Dr Dobb's Journal, May 1996

7. Looking for Dr. Dobb's article

8. Forth Article in Dr. Dobb's