Who use UFFI?
Author Message
 Who use UFFI?

I'm implementing the UFFI API over CLISP FFI.

Where could I find packages using UFFI?

--
__Pascal_Bourguignon__                   http://www.*-*-*.com/
Do not adjust your mind, there is a fault in reality.

Tue, 22 Nov 2005 01:09:53 GMT
 Who use UFFI?

| I'm implementing the UFFI API over CLISP FFI.
|
| Where could I find packages using UFFI?

CL-SQL, for one.

--
* Harald Hanche-Olsen     <URL:http://www.math.ntnu.no/~hanche/>
- Debating gives most of us much more psychological satisfaction

Tue, 22 Nov 2005 01:28:48 GMT
 Who use UFFI?

Quote:

> I'm implementing the UFFI API over CLISP FFI.

CL-READLINE:

 http://www.niksula.cs.hut.fi/~tsiivola/files/cl-readline-0.3.0.tar.gz

Cheers,

  -- Nikodemus

Tue, 22 Nov 2005 01:55:54 GMT
 Who use UFFI?

Quote:

> I'm implementing the UFFI API over CLISP FFI.

> Where could I find packages using UFFI?

cl-pdf is now using it for zlib.

Marc

Tue, 22 Nov 2005 01:58:41 GMT
 Who use UFFI?

Quote:

> > I'm implementing the UFFI API over CLISP FFI.

> > Where could I find packages using UFFI?

> cl-pdf is now using it for zlib.

> Marc

Thank you to all for these pointers.

--
__Pascal_Bourguignon__                   http://www.informatimago.com/
Do not adjust your mind, there is a fault in reality.

Wed, 23 Nov 2005 03:54:14 GMT

1. UFFI package available for download

2. New license/new version of UFFI

3. Announce: Scieneer CL support for UFFI & CLSQL

4. UFFI and CLSQL now support SBCL & OpenMCL

5. UFFI web, cvs, and ftp site changed

6. using and active using range

7. Application Name using ODBC connection using Visualage

8. RE Issuing using Using OCX in Clarion :)

9. Urgent!!Oracle9i:using ODBC, I am noy able to link to my database tables using Access

10. How to retrieve current key used on the parent file, especially when using XPlore

11. why using using vrml1 to vrml2 convertors?

12. COURSES: High Level Design Using Verilog, Advanced Techniques Using Verilog, Portland, OR