Useing the IDE Interface in Common LISP
Author Message
 Useing the IDE Interface in Common LISP

In Allegro Common Lisp for window it comes with and IDE which looks simular
to Visual Basic but it doesnt seem to work in the same manner does any one
have simple examples on how to do thing with it.  Sutch as changing the
title of a form or moving a command button programadically from the
de{*filter*}.

Thanks

    If you have an answer please respond at

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Useing the IDE Interface in Common LISP
There are several example at []acl50lite/tutorial/ which is quite good
Most of things, which you ask can be done with:
(setf (<property> element) new_value) ex:
(setf (title window) "A new title")
It's also written in a help system (Not enough examples I think)

Grzegorz Kazior

tfraser napisa3(a):

Quote:
> In Allegro Common Lisp for window it comes with and IDE which looks simular
> to Visual Basic but it doesnt seem to work in the same manner does any one
> have simple examples on how to do thing with it.  Sutch as changing the
> title of a form or moving a command button programadically from the
> de{*filter*}.

> Thanks

>     If you have an answer please respond at

Fri, 03 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. i have a problem launching Allegro common lisp (with ide)

2. What I want from my Common Lisp vendor and the Common Lisp community

3. lucid common lisp -- C -- Common lisp intercallability

4. Lucid (Sun) Common Lisp vs Allegro (Franz) Common Lisp - the Summary

5. Lucid (Sun) Common Lisp vs Allegro (Franz) Common Lisp

6. Sun Common Lisp vs. Allegro Common Lisp

7. Interfacing f77 with Common Lisp problems

8. YstokSQL - Common Lisp ODBC interface

9. LDAP interfaces for Common Lisp?

10. C interface to GCL anc CLISP Common Lisp's

11. Allegro Common Lisp -- Oracle interfaces

12. Common Lisp interface to CORBA