LISP Job on NLP
Author Message
 LISP Job on NLP

Senior Research Officer
Institute for Information Technology Research

The Institute for IT Research has a new research position available in
the area of natural language research. Our project is about developing
a new computational theory of language to explain how children acquire
their first language. The theory has been developed and tested for the
past three years. We now have funds to include a new researcher to
assist us in developing the theory further and in developing
application programs based upon our new approach. Strong preference
would be given to candidates with excellent knowledge of LISP
programming in addition to having an in-depth knowledge of language
research. The candidate should have a PhD in computer science or
artificial intelligence.

This position is a fixed 2-year appointment initially and there is a
strong likelihood to be extended for a year or more. The Institute for
IT Research is currently headed by Professor Yeap and has a team of 5
full-time researchers and 1 support staff. The Institute is situated
at the AUT Technology Park at Penrose.

The appointment is at an appropriate level in the Senior Research
Officer range.

Salary range of offer: $54325 - $62218

Closing Date:           21st July 2003

For the Position Description and an Application Form please visit

or call (09) 917 9995.

Sun, 25 Dec 2005 07:03:58 GMT

1. Online NLP demo implemented in Common Lisp

2. LISP for NLP

3. VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS $ VAST JOBS

4. JOB ADA JOB ADA JOB ADA JOB ADA

5. Lisp,LIsp,LISp,LISP...

6. Lisp,LIsp,LISp,LISP...

7. "VisualAge-Immediate Contract-Mutiple-MD-VA",md.jobs,va.jobs,dc.jobs

8. PL1 JOBS PL/I Jobs PL/1 JOBS

9. PL/I Jobs PL/1 Jobs PL1 Jobs

10. Jobs Jobs Jobs (in Australia)

11. Not a *Jobs* *Jobs* *Jobs* spam

12. MAINFRAME PROGRAMMING JOBS JOBS JOBS !!!