Problems with PC Scheme (Texas Instruments)
Author Message
 Problems with PC Scheme (Texas Instruments)

I am currently running the student edition of PC Scheme at home on an
NEC 386/25s.  I haven't had any problems whatsoever; however, I
installed it on my 486 at work this morning and I am having difficulty
getting it to run.  When given even something as simple as (+ 1 1) I
get a message that "Operand + not found", or something to that effect.
I tried it on another 486 and had the same problem, although it worked
on a 286 at work.  Could it be that it will run on anytthing but a
486?  I can't imagine why this would be the case.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-PC

Navy Personnel Research and Development Center -- Code 161

Sat, 15 Jul 1995 00:50:21 GMT

1. Problems with PC Scheme (Texas Instruments)

2. Texas Instruments PC Scheme

3. FTP address of Texas Instruments Scheme Software

4. Clipper & Texas Instruments Pro 600 Laser Printer

5. Forth for the Texas Instrument TMS320 DSP processor

6. Oberon and Texas Instruments DSPs

7. texas instrument

8. Texas Instruments appoints DDC-I Exclusive Distributor for Three Ada Products

9. Internal Staffing at Texas Instruments - FPGA w/VHDL

10. Protected mode bug in Texas Instruments 486DLC-40BGA CPUs

11. Texas Instruments TMS320C3201

12. Smalltalk vs. Texas Instruments Composer