NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 12 August 2003 Lisp NYC: ROBOCUP and Lisp Outreach Planning
Author Message
 NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 12 August 2003 Lisp NYC: ROBOCUP and Lisp Outreach Planning

On Sunday 2 August 2003, at the Free Software Workshop in the Three Jewels,
Kenny Tilton gave a fine but too short introduction to Lisp, using CMUCL in
ILISP under Emacs on Debian GNU/Linux.  Since that day I have answered many
requests for more Lisp with one word: "Soon".

Tuesday 12 August 2003 on the Island of the Manahattoes, Lisp folk will
gather and talk about ROBOCUP and eat and drink together.  We shall also
plan the coming Lisp outreach.

Official Lisp NYC announcement below.

Corresponding Secretary LXNY
http://www.*-*-*.com/

  from="official Lisp NYC announcement"
  edit-level="only some header lines suppressed">

Quote: