lisp compiler
Author Message
 lisp compiler

I am new to netnews and I don't think I can access the ftp files.
Is there any way I can obtain a Lisp comiler or interpreter
(obviously freeware or shareware) some other way (such as E-mail)?
I have been studying Lisp but I would like to move from theory into
some practice.
(I know I could order something from the Staes but the prices are
prohibitive for commercial Lisps - at least what I have seen so far.)
Thanks in advance,
A. De Paoli

Mon, 29 Jul 1996 22:16:54 GMT

1. Common LISP primatives, and a request for LISP compiler info

2. S: Gold Hill Computer`s LISP or similar Lisp Compilers

3. "Stupid Lisp Compiler"

4. newbie case-sensitive switch in lisp compiler (FRANZ)

5. Looking for Lisp compiler

6. Lisp compiler

7. LISP-Compiler

8. Windows LISP Compiler