Anyone out there installed the QPC successfully on Macintosh?
Author Message
 Anyone out there installed the QPC successfully on Macintosh?

;;;;-*-Those who don't know QSIM or QPC can ignore-*-.
QPC is  a Qualitative Process Compiler devlopped by the Universtiy of
Texas. ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ )
QPC compiles qualitative process theory models into qualitative
differential equations that can be simulated using QSIM(a simulation
engine developed by UT).

There are some problems when I complied QPC using Macintosh Common Lisp.
I have set the path in the qpc.lisp correctly. Algernon and QSIM have
also been setup. Problems happend when interface.lisp is complied. Since
I am a newbie in AI, in LISP :(, I want very much someone who has got
QPC running on a macintosh send a copy to me.

thank you very much!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dept. of Computer Science
UWA, Aberystwyth,
SY23 3DB
UK
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Fri, 19 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Anyone out there installed the QPC successfully on Macintosh?

Quote:
> --------------CBFCB60FB6196E46616C1BC8
> There are some problems when I complied QPC using Macintosh Common Lisp.
> I have set the path in the qpc.lisp correctly. Algernon and QSIM have
> also been setup. Problems happend when interface.lisp is complied. Since
> I am a newbie in AI, in LISP :(, I want very much someone who has got
> QPC running on a macintosh send a copy to me.

Can you describe the nature of the problems? Send us a specific error
message, for instance.

Sunil

Sat, 20 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can't successfully install 2.1.1--dies in socket module

2. Successfully installing tksipp

3. Anyone successfully using VW2.0 with Sybase/Oracle?

4. Anyone successfully using VW2.0 with Sybase/Oracle

5. Anyone successfully using MSSQL 7 with C5EE driver?

6. Has ANYONE Successfully Mixed Clarion w/ ABC?

7. Socket Toosl FTP OLE: Anyone using it successfully?

8. anyone migrated successfully to Enterprise PL/I?

9. anyone migrated successfully to Enterprise PL/I?

10. anyone migrated successfully to Enterprise PL/I?

11. Has anyone successfully compiled Perl5 w/ dynamic loading

12. Anyone successfully used RXSOCK?