HELP! Looking for LISP textbook
Author Message
 HELP! Looking for LISP textbook

  I'm looking for two books: 1) Allen, "On Lisp", 1978, Computer Science
series, McGraw-Hill (I think). The other: "ANSI Common Lisp", by Paul
Graham, 1996. Does anyone have a copy of either for sale, or know where

Sun, 19 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for "Design" textbook or newsgroup

2. Looking for Software Engineering Textbooks

3. Looking for Software Engineering Textbooks

4. Publisher looking for reviewers for Ada textbook

5. looking for analysis and design textbook

6. Looking for an elusive Prolog textbook

7. New Lisp Textbook

8. Lisp Tutorials/Textbooks on WWW?

9. HELP: looking for Public Domain Common Lisp

10. STERN/STERN COBOL TEXTBOOK 8TH EDITION HELP

11. Help for choosing a textbook

12. Common Lisp, Lisp, help needed