EncyCMUCLopedia currently unavailable
Author Message
 EncyCMUCLopedia currently unavailable

The machine that, besides the EncyCMUCLopedia, hosts the CMU CL, CLISP and
ILISP Web sites had a hardware failure a few weeks ago. The problem has
been fixed and the system is online again.

Not all the services, however, have been set up yet. I am currently unable
to access the directory where I have to upload the EncyCMUCLopedia so that
it's available to users at the right place. The maintainer of the
corresponding directory tree is away until the end of the week. As soon as
he gets back, I hope to upload the EncyCMUCLopedia again.

Paolo
http://www.*-*-*.com/ :8000/cmucl/doc/EncyCMUCLopedia/

Mon, 13 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. EncyCMUCLopedia June 17, 2001 released

2. EncyCMUCLopedia Mar 29, 2001 released

3. EncyCMUCLopedia (Dec 24, 1999)

4. EncyCMUCLopedia available again for download

5. EncyCMUCLopedia (Aug 4, 1999 - draft)

6. Returned mail: Service unavailable

7. Source unavailable for this method

8. Function CloneForm is unavailable of Win32

9. FCB unavailable & G/L

10. Record unavailable

11. Returned mail: Service unavailable

12. APM reported as unavailable