New license/new version of UFFI
Author Message
 New license/new version of UFFI

I've received e-mail from several developers who stated the GPL license
of UFFI was unacceptable for use in their projects. To encourge the
widespread use of a universal foreign function interface, I have relaxed
the license of UFFI to the Lisp LGPL.

A new version of UFFI with bug fixes and improvements governed the new license
is available at the UFFI web site: http://www.*-*-*.com/ .

Enjoy!

--
Kevin Rosenberg

Tue, 31 Aug 2004 06:18:56 GMT

1. NEW NEW NEW CA Visual Objects 2.5 Trial Version ist avaiable

2. New release of the ASL components (new license!)

3. SUnit 3.1 - new version, new web site

4. Dalby Source Printer for CW: New version with bugfixes and new features

5. Dalby Source Printer for CW: New version with bugfixes and new features

6. Announcing: new version of TASH and new website

7. Hash.new(Hash.new) doesn't use Hash.new as default value

8. How to Filein a older version file to a newer version

9. RARS for C55 - New version posted, with bug fix and DST Email version

10. New version of Alpha Unix Poplog version 15.53

11. New version of NT/Win32 and GUI versions of Python