Clisp FFI
Author Message
 Clisp FFI

If I want the Windows version of Clisp to invoke a foreign function in
a DLL, how do I tell it where to find the DLL?

Wed, 03 Mar 2004 11:36:08 GMT
 Clisp FFI

Quote:

> * On the subject of "Clisp FFI"
> * Sent on 14 Sep 2001 20:36:08 -0700

> If I want the Windows version of Clisp to invoke a foreign function in
> a DLL, how do I tell it where to find the DLL?

what is the win32 name for dlopen(3)?

--
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds)
Support Israel's right to defend herself! <http://www.i-charity.com/go/israel>

Mon, 08 Mar 2004 00:28:04 GMT
 Clisp FFI

Quote:

>> * On the subject of "Clisp FFI"
>> * Sent on 14 Sep 2001 20:36:08 -0700

>> If I want the Windows version of Clisp to invoke a foreign function in
>> a DLL, how do I tell it where to find the DLL?

>what is the win32 name for dlopen(3)?

LoadLibrary(), but the calling convention is different.

Tue, 09 Mar 2004 20:17:10 GMT

1. Clisp FFI

2. CLISP FFI: C enumerations

3. CLISP FFI (win32)

4. FFI in CLISP for WIN32

5. Clisp and FFI's to C++

6. FFI Calls in clisp

7. FFI for CLISP: UDP sockets

8. FFI for Clisp on PPC (OS X and Fink)

9. wanted: Emacs integrated CLISP env for NT, *AND* mathematics package for CLISP

10. FFI survey for smalltalk

11. portable FFI representation

12. Calling Haskell function from C (FFI) causes seg-fault (GHC,linux)