wanted: Emacs integrated CLISP env for NT, *AND* mathematics package for CLISP
Author Message
 wanted: Emacs integrated CLISP env for NT, *AND* mathematics package for CLISP

  I was looking for a free implementation of a common lisp environment that
is integrated the the WinNT implemention of emacs
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ).

  I am also looking for a common LISP mathematics package that can find the
eigenvectors and eigenvalues of a rather large matrix.

Thanks much

Sat, 05 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem using step in emacs with clisp

2. Emacs for Clisp

3. newbie prob with clisp under emacs

4. Emacs environment with CLisp

5. WANTED: CLISP for PC

6. Q: Mac OS CLisp? ftp://clisp.cons.org seems to be down

7. Question about CLisp, Dylan, Haskell, Ocaml

8. Question about CLisp, Dylan, Haskell, Ocaml

9. Question about CLisp, Dylan, Haskell, Ocaml

10. HASKELL vs CLISP

11. Question about CLisp, Dylan, Haskell, Ocaml

12. Question about CLisp, Dylan, Haskell, Ocaml