FFI for Clisp on PPC (OS X and Fink)
Author Message
 FFI for Clisp on PPC (OS X and Fink)

Has anyone written the FFI package of Clisp for Fink on
Mac OS X? I think they're up to ver 2.29 now.

Sun, 08 Jan 2006 23:45:34 GMT
 FFI for Clisp on PPC (OS X and Fink)

Quote:

> Has anyone written the FFI package of Clisp for Fink on
> Mac OS X? I think they're up to ver 2.29 now.

not according to the current CVS.

I had looked into this a while back: CLISP's FFI is done through
ffcall. it has been ported to PPC Linux, but the OS X port requires
more knowledge about the OSX's function calling ABI and PPC assembler
than i know or have time to learn.

--
-Marco
Ring the bells that still can ring.

Mon, 09 Jan 2006 20:45:03 GMT

1. FFI in CLISP for WIN32

2. Clisp and FFI's to C++

3. Clisp FFI

4. FFI Calls in clisp

5. Clisp FFI

6. CLISP FFI: C enumerations

7. CLISP FFI (win32)

8. FFI for CLISP: UDP sockets

9. HOWTO: building ruby 1.6.8 with fink on mac os x

10. Integrating Mac OS X's native Ruby with fink libraries

11. Ruby on Darwin (Mac OS X) using Fink

12. Mac OS X, Fink, Python, and web browser