newbe-lisp ide/environment recomendation
Author Message
 newbe-lisp ide/environment recomendation

I have never used lisp and I would like to start.
I would like an environment that would help me learn tutorials and
all.
Also, NT is what I use.

If you please email me with your
response it will be greatly appreciated

Thank You

Fri, 19 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Any recomendation of scheme/lisp environments?

2. newbe:what is the best prolog environment out there

3. Reference book for LISP. (newbe)

4. Little IDE inspiration for GUI Python environments

5. ANNOUNCEMENT: Jabberwocky.1.0 A Lisp IDE

6. Emacs Lisp IDE on Windows

7. i have a problem launching Allegro common lisp (with ide)

8. Useing the IDE Interface in Common LISP

9. Free X IDE for Lisp

10. Using Emacs as a Lisp IDE

11. IDE or Enhanced-IDE?

12. ANNOUNCE: CodeMagic Universal IDE for Win32 (Free Perl IDE)