It's not bad canned meat...
Author Message
 It's not bad canned meat...

Thanks for your time.  We at I.S.P.O.T. (The International Society
for the Preservation Of Trees (URL http://www.*-*-*.com/ )) feel
that electronic messages are great for getting the word out while preserving
our friend the tree.  Anyway, please stop by our home page!

Thanks again!

SadSack

Sat, 09 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. It's not bad canned meat...

2. It's not bad canned meat...

3. It's not bad canned meat...

5. What's good and what's bad about CoBOL's directions

6. don't understand cause of `sysread': Bad file descriptor (Errno::EBADF)

7. ``Is Worse (Still) Better?'': looking for info on OOPSLA 2000 panel with Gabriel

8. tcl8's expr changes: why I think it's bad

9. socket.error: (9, 'Bad file descriptor')

10. Chicago Trib - Lamebrained Yes, But Not Altogether Bad...

11. BORLAND 4.5 - NOT BAD / ASSEMBLY MEMORY HELP!!!!

12. Latest on Blaxxun not all bad news