What is your favorite LISP environement (AND WHY)?
Author Message
 What is your favorite LISP environement (AND WHY)?

Hello,

I am considering the purchase of a LISP implementation on a RS/6000. Our
main objective is to use CLOS and to have an implementation as close of
CLtL2 as possible.

Moreover, if you have experienced with the porting of a MCL application
to an UNIX based Common Lisp, I would like to know some of the problems
you had (except the interface stuff...).

What is your favorite implementation and why (use of CLOS, CLtL21
compliance, etc.).

Thanks,

Gilles,

 Il ne suffit pas d'etre heureux. Encore faut-il que
 les autres soient malheureux.          P. Desproges

GETA IMAG, UJF et CNRS, BP 53 F-38041 GRENOBLE CEDEX 9

Sun, 04 Aug 1996 18:23:00 GMT

1. Why lisp is not my favorite programming language

2. Why lisp is not my favorite programming language

3. Why REXX is not my favorite scripting language (was Re:

4. Why REXX is not my favorite scripting language (Pipes)

5. Why REXX is not my favorite scripting language (was Re:

6. why we aren't using lisp (was New to Lisp)

7. why why why oh why why baby

8. Why am I getting bind errors?

9. ERROR 48 - Why am I getting it?

10. why am i getting processor stack fault error?

11. Why I am not enthusiatic about OO COBOL

12. Why I am (core) dumping C++ for OOCOBOL