CLOS for AKCL?
Author Message
 CLOS for AKCL?

Hallihallo,

I am searching for an object oriented extension for my akcl,
does anybody knows if there exist one?

Thanks for any useful infos,

        Harald
User:           Harald Schmidt

Voice:          Berlin - 815 59 75

Sun, 02 Jul 1995 22:01:14 GMT
 CLOS for AKCL?

Quote:
>Hallihallo,

>I am searching for an object oriented extension for my akcl,
>does anybody knows if there exist one?

Sure, PCL (a CLOS) works in AKCL.  Look at the FAQ positing to see how
to get it.

Tue, 11 Jul 1995 03:49:55 GMT

1. Problem compiling CLOS/CLX for akcl on DEC 5000 Ultrix 4.2A

2. KCL or AKCL with CLOS

3. CLX won't compile using akcl under akcl on i386

4. Encapsulating CLOS (was: Diff. CLOS vs C++)

5. Encapsulating CLOS (was: Diff. CLOS vs C++)

6. Encapsulating CLOS (was: Diff. CLOS vs C++)

7. Encapsulating CLOS (was: Diff. CLOS vs C++)

8. akcl: compiler or interpretor?

9. AKCL or KCL available for SunBlade?

10. (si::faslink) (portability of akcl under solaris)

11. question about AKCL and allocate

12. CLX, AKCL, GCL and Linux