Lisp Users in Hong Kong
Author Message
 Lisp Users in Hong Kong

Hi,

My name is{*filter*} and recently I have strong interest in Lisp as a programming
language. I am wondering whether there are any lisp users in Hong Kong.
Maybe we can have a gathering and share the experience of promoting the
adoption of using Lisp within our working environment.

Thx

Sun, 01 May 2005 13:40:54 GMT

1. Smalltalk course in Hong Kong

2. Job Opportunity in Hong Kong

3. SMALLTALK / HONG KONG

4. Any body in Hong Kong ?

5. Need a Smalltalker in Hong Kong?

6. Programmer needed - high pay - free trip to Hong Kong

7. Eiffel books/software in Hong Kong, Thailand?

8. Logo in Hong Kong

9. Chinese U of Hong Kong Engineering Grad Open Day and Grad Programme

10. Want to get a building object(located at Hong Kong)

11. cobol lesson in Hong Kong

12. A Cobol Programmer From Hong Kong